Self-Service Pet WashYou clean your dog - we clean the mess!
No appointment, no hassle.
Tired of fighting with your dog to stay in the tub during a bath? Worried about washing your pet outside with cold water? Wash your dog in our pet wash.
What it is:
Our Self-Service Dog Wash is the best place to wash your pets. Our raised tubs and water-proof aprons keep pet parents dry and pain-free while our convenient leash clips and great selection of natural shampoos mean you can meet your pet grooming needs without a trip to the groomer.
All pets—from cats to pigs to sheep—are welcome in our self-serve dog wash.
How it works:
1) Choose a pet wash station and secure your furry friend in the raised tub by attaching your dog’s collar or harness to one of our easy-to- use tie-downs.
2) Enter a token into the machine, select warm-water-rinse and gently rinse your dog with the extended shower head.
3) Select a complementary premium shampoo. Easily lather your dog with shampoo that is premixed with water and dispenses directly from shower-head.
4) Rinse thoroughly.
5) Once you’re done washing your dog, drying couldn’t be easier. Towel your pet down and finish with the air-dryer next to the tub.
6) Leave the mess behind and go spend time with your clean, happy dog!
The self-service pet wash costs $15 per token, and is also part of our Buy Three get the Fourth Free program, so $45 for four washes. Once you pop the token into the machine, the pet wash station is active for 25 minutes—which is usually long enough to wash two dogs!
PET WASH FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT OUR CASTRO VALLEY, MOUNTAIN VIEW AND SAN FRANCISCO (STONESTOWN) LOCATIONS.
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services